CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Serenity Earring - in many flavors



My newest creation, the "serenity" earrings. I really love this simple design, because it's girly and pretty, without being gaudy.

I came up with these after making my "halo" earrings (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25415922) and wanting to elaborate on the design.

Why I'm so excited about these earrings is that they are my first 'line' of earrings. Like many early jewelry artisans I made all of my jewelry up to this point one piece at a time. The thing is though that people sometimes enjoy the style, but they're not always going to want it in a certain color, so making every design in a variety of colors is a great way to not only get more items in your shop, but increase the chances that people will like the items you do have because it comes in more than one color.

0 comments: