CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Art Fire

I just signed up with art fire. I haven't listed anything yet - I'm still figuring everything out. It's hard thinking of it as my shop too, I've become so used to using Etsy I feel like I'm 'cheating' on etsy by using artfire too :P. A lot of people sell on a number of websites, as well as selling at places in real life, so I don't feel too too bad. One thing I'm happy about is that the name "Lizzibelle" hadn't been taken, so I get to keep my name consistant throughout my shops :)

one thing that kinda sucks is that I ordered my mini moo cards this morning, and it doesn't have my artfire on them, because it didn't exist this morning :P That's ok though because I'm not even sure if I'll be sticking with artfire, as I have barely even had a chance to look around the website. and I don't think I'll have much opertunity to do so tonight. It's my grandparent's 50th annaversary tonight so we're all getting together for cake, and I don't think I'll have much computer time after that, but I'll be sure to check out the site tomorow and let you know how it goes! ^-^

0 comments: