CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

New Supplies For a New Line!

Supply ordering day is usually a headache, and today is no exception. I've been designing my new line of jewelry (due out in a few weeks now! very exciting) for a couple months now, and I'm finally getting the supplies I need to put out that line - so this time I can't just fall into the rut of supplies I usually get, and things I'm running out of. I've actually had to shop around and pull out my measuring tape to make sure the beads I'm getting match the sizes of the beads I'm thinking of in my head and in my designs.

Also today I actually went out and bought my new HTML book, so now I can learn how to make myself a beautiful blogger template that I'll love forever and ever (or at least hopefully longer than a week :P) and design the website of my dreams. Here's hoping my money wasn't put to waste and I can actually learn this thing!

0 comments: