CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Canada Day / 4th of July Sale

Living in Canada I wanted to have a Canada Day sale to spread the celebration from my home to my shop. I was conflicted to though because I know that the majority of the people on Etsy are from the US and how big of a deal the 4th of July is to them there. I wanted to have a sale for each of the holidays, however I didn't want to have a sale that only lasted 24 hours, so I decided to have a week long sale for the two holidays together :)

I spent an hour last night going through my listings and editing them to get them ready for the sale, because I'd rather mark everything down than have to do paypal returns. I'm just glad I don't have 6 pages of stock in my shop or it would've taken me all night :P

Now my shop's all ready to go, and I'm going to go curl my hair and make a cherry pie! ^-^ Happy Canada Day Everyone! (and 4th of July in a matter of days :))

0 comments: