CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Big Plans

I read this post last night and it really inspired me. I've been putting new items in my shop, and renewing items, without getting a significant amount more views or sales. I was starting to get discouraged, but now I've decided that if you have a plan, (a good plan) and stick to it, you can make these things happen. Even jewelry sales on etsy.

So I decided to re-vamp everything. I stayed up until almost 3:00am trying to find the perfect blogger template. This one was my favorite, and I think I'm going to stick with it, until I learn how to use HTML (if ever) and make my own personalized banner ^-^

This morning I woke up and made a new banner for my shop which I'm really happy with, and a new avatar, which wasn't anything special, but a long time coming.

I also re-did my candy apple ring :). I had originally made it with 3 apple quartz rondelle beads, but I decided today that I like it better with four. So I remade it and re-listed it :)

Now I'm working on an idea for a contest. I'm not quite sure how I want to to go, but I have always thought contests online, in magazines, and in stores were fun and good spirited, so I'd really like to have one! I'll keep you posted as to the contest details, and hopefully have it all planned out soon.

0 comments: