CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sonic Gets a Bath

Yesterday was a busy day. I made a new twitter layout, and a new Etsy shop banner, finally ordered all of my supplies that I've been working on doing for days, and bathed my hedgehog.

He was not very happy with me, but he needed it. Every time a hedgehog smells something they like they insist on licking it and spitting it all over themselves so that they too will smell like whatever it was they found pleasant. Yesterday it was a new lotion of mine.

After all that I didn't have too much time before I had to work the evening shift at work, so today will be dedicated instead to learning HTML and to finish designing my new jewelry pieces for when my supplies come in. Hopefully I will be able to make that new blog layout I have designed in my head soon, and design some website pages because as soon as I'm done learning all this html stuff I'm going to get my own domain name and start a website of my own, while still continuing with etsy ofcourse.

0 comments: