CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

I Hope Coffee Comes Out of Jeans


I had quite the morning. Probably got 4 hours of sleep in total last night, and no more than 20 minutes at a time because for whatever reason I just kept waking up. Somehow managed to wake up late - so exhausted and incoherent I ran around trying to get myself ready for work on time.

Got ready with only a few minutes to spare and ran to my favorite coffee shop(Second Cup). I say it's my favorite coffee shop - but in reality I don't like coffee. They're my favorite tea, hot chocolate, Italian soda, frozen fruit drink and little snacks shop. Today, because I was so tired I actually did get a coffee - because everyone else says how much it wakes them up, I figured I'd give it a try.

Unsure how much cream and sugar I would want in my coffee - and with very little time left, I just filled it up as much as possible with cream, grabbed a handful of sugar packages and ran to work.

So here I am at work - just in time, I open up my now VERY full coffee to put the sugars in, and spill it everywhere. Including all over my favorite jeans. (That's right - I can wear jeans to work :P) so now I'm sitting here, hoping no one notices my coffee colored jeans ('cause they were a very light blue to begin with - so there's no hiding the coffee) and here I will sit until the end of my shift when I'm hoping my washing machine can work a miracle and get this out.

0 comments: