CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Pancakes

Yesterday I went out for lunch with my sister and my friend for my friend's birthday. We were supposed to go out for breakfast, but it got a little postponed due to the fact that no one was ready to go on time.

We went to "Pancake House" which was awesome because I am in love with pancakes <3. I ordered banana chocolate chip pancakes, which were delicious. The menu just said 'Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes' and described the pancakes, but I couldn't find how many it came with. They were 6.99 so I figured maybe three, or even just one really big one would be reasonable, because I've decided that all restaurants are really expensive. I got six pancakes! They weren't like, the size of the plate or anything, they were like the size of my hand, but it was still so much food. It was incredible. I was just sad I couldn't finish them all. If I ever go back though I'm definitely getting these veggie crepes my sister got. She let me have a bite, and they were the best things I've ever tasted. It was like an omelet, but less "eggy".I'm not much of a fan of eggs.

0 comments: